Saturday, November 1, 2014

Obama, A Big Effing Deal

     This is not to praise Obama like our Lord and Savior. In fact, most of his support is portrayed just as that, when its just a favorable response from the people. Republicans can critique this by all means, but realize that our support, this article, and his re-election is not because we consider him a God.

     Many times a day, I'll here how much the president has not done anything for America, and I'm sick of hearing it. In 2007, I was a different person, so I cannot tell you how Bush Jr. was portrayed, Clinton was portrayed, and Bush Sr was portrayed. Like a cell phone video gone viral, I can only speak based on what I've seen. And what I see seems a bit racist, unfair, and unjust.

     If a dog hangs out with a bunch of flea infested dogs, would you say that dog probably has fleas? What about a person that hangs with a bunch of racist? What about a person that agrees, and relays the message of a bunch of people that are racist? Would you consider them racist? Of course politics is politics, and you'd really have to prove a racist agenda to convince people the person is racist.

     With elections on Tuesday, I decided to allow you to separate yourself from a racist agenda, that may have you convinced that Barack Obama is a lazy, no good, rights and freedom taking president. This may be a lot for you to come to terms with, so take it a bit at a time. I don't mean to doubt your intelligence, and you're probably going to doubt mine after this, but here goes nothing.

     Obama is not a failing, do nothing president because:

Gas Prices are down - I don't even have to explain this. I'd advise you to reminisce your gas prices from years ago. I know gas isn't the burden it once was.

Osama Bin Laden's dead - well, they say the public has a short memory. The family of the victims of 9/11 don't easily forget the person responsible for that horrid day. You may think that's nothing, but that's a Big Effing Deal.

Unemployment is down to 5.9% - this is a position that many will argue about. However, just remember the action that got us into this position. Millionaires and Billionaires said cutting their taxes will give us more jobs. I wonder if by "more jobs" they meant more Steve Jobs apple product, or were they referring to real jobs. Every time they say the jobs available are not standard pay jobs, I say speak to your billionaire representative that was supposed to make that happen. Maybe they're holding out until Obama is out.

63 months of economic expansion - you can't have one without the other. If people are working, people are spending. Offering more job opportunities. That's 63 months of that type of activity.

Stock Market up to record highs - I bet that's just a dagger in the Republican Party's heart. I mean the party of business, cannot get their ducks in a row, but constantly come at the democrat handling business to improve Americans earning potential.

     I'd like to keep going, but I'll let you research more. Here's more to think about:

  • Averted a Depression
  • HealthCare Reform, Affordable Care Act
  • Two Women on supreme court, Sotomayor & Kagan
  • Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act
  • Saved Chryselr and GM and jobs at the same damn time
  • Reduced deficit by 2/3
     Keep these things in mind when you're arguing with someone. I'd hate for you to spread Fox facts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment